With more than two decades of experience in the European and international innovation marketspace, we have an excellent understanding of the funding ecosystem. We help you refine your ideas, elaborate on the core concepts, develop your project’s strengths, identify the most suitable funding opportunities for your project, and support you in the funding process from proposal to implementation.
With more than 100 bn EUR available in Europe in the coming years, public funding offers a solid alternative to seeking VC or investor support for innovative ideas.
Our areas of expertise:
- ICT Research & Innovation including 5G, cloud computing software, defined networking, and network function virtualization
- Internet of things, smart cities, homes, and transportation
- Environment & climate action including green energy and green ICT
Researchers program development, including research infrastructures, international cooperation, and partnerships with industry and member states
- Telecommunications including optical networks, satellite networks and their convergence with terrestrial networks, and network deployment, operation and management
- Key Enabling Technologies
- Security, privacy, identity, safety and trust
- SMEs: incubation, support, and development
- Big Data
- Socially-conscious innovation and ICT
Key funding programs
Below are the largest public funding programs we work with, but this list is not exhaustive. If you are looking for funding for a very specific innovation or even if you think that your innovation project may not be suitable to any of the programmes listed below, you should contact us as we maintain relationships with an extensive range of local and highly specialised funding programmes!