At proposal preparation time Martel’s services include:
- Help identifying the best Call/Topic and potential partners
- Schedule coordination conf calls and define the proposal’s preparation timeline
- Offer conf-call facilities, creation of mailing-lists dedicated to proposal’s preparation, protected document repository
- Prepare templates for the proposal and budget (excel sheet generating charts)
- Editing several parts of the proposal (to be defined on a case-by-case situation), including its final assembling, upload and submission via the on-line tool data
- Management of the on-line tool data
- Budget preparation, finalisation and justification
- Creation of a logo for the proposal
If the proposal is successful, Martel support services include:
- Conversion of the proposal PartB into a “Description of Action”, within the EC’s SYGMA on-line tool
- Helping partners through the process of electronically signing the on-line forms associated with the Grant Agreement, Declaration of Honour, Accession, etc.
- Resolving any Ethical Issues raised by the evaluators
- Providing – and getting signatures on – a Consortium Agreement
Do not hesitate to contact us for further information.