European Big Data Value Forum
The European Big Data Value Forum (EBDVF) is the flagship event of the European Big Data and Data-Driven AI Research and Innovation community organized by the Big Data Value Association (BDVA) and the European Commission (DG CNECT). The 2020 edition of the EBDVF will take place between the 3rd and the 5th of November 2020, and it is organized in collaboration with DFKI, Plattform Industrie 4.0, Plattform Lernende Systeme and Berlin Partner.
Dr Federico Facca, H-CLOUD project coordinator, Martel Innovate) and Massimiliano Claps (IDC) will introduce and moderate the panel “Adoption challenges toward a European Cloud Federation enabling European Data Spaces” on Thursday, November 5, from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm CET.
The following moderators and panelists are confirmed already:
- Federico M. Facca, H-CLOUD coordinator, Martel Innovate
- Massimiliano Claps, Senior Analyst, IDC
- Andreas Weiss, Direktor EuroCloud Deutschland, member of Gaia-X Architecture Board
- Ulrich Ahle, CEO FIWARE Foundation
- Stefan Gasslitter, South Tyrol province CIO
- Daniele Gadler, Data Scientist, South Tyrol province
- Andrea Cruciani, CEO Agricolus